Tuesday 20 July 2010

The news so far.........

Since setting up the workshop at home and then acquiring the kiln, potting has become an important part of my life. Selling regularly on Saturday mornings at the Mackintosh Art and Craft Centre has enabled me to meet lots of new people, fellow crafters and of course most importantly customers and their commissions. Their website is www.racmac.webs.com come and visit us.

My next big occasion is at the Celtic Manor Report on Friday 20th August 2010, where the Toyota Green car is being launched and then at Abergavenny Market on Thursday 14th October 2010.

Ellie and Nichole thank you for your kind words regarding the yarn bowls unfortunately they are not suitable for posting but I am sure we could work something out. I have recently set up a website, www.whitchurchpottery.webs.com which shows an example of my work and includes a page enabling you to comment, advise or even order a commission!

Thank you to all my current customers and looking forward to meeting new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment